05.05.2003 StrongDisk Pro 3.0 is Released
New version of StrongDisk Pro is the first product of new generation security solutions by PhysTechSoft. Wide range of new features, optimized performance and advanced reliability make StrongDisk Pro 3.0 one of the most powerful solutions among professional on-the-fly encryption systems.
What is New in StrongDisk Pro 3.0
- Support of the most proven and reliable encryption algorithms:
- AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) – USA government encryption standard
- GOST 28147-89 – Russian government encryption standard
- Blowfish with up to 448-bit keys
- Performance of StrongDisk Pro encryption technology has been appreciably increased. Today it provides even faster encryption then previous version, which was one the most efficient encryption product on the market.
- Three-factor authentication using PKCS#11-compatible tokens and smart cards. File keys also can be used as additional security measures.
- Tokens and smart cards can work in private mode. It means that a Personal Identification Number (PIN) must be entered to read or copy a secret code from token or smart card.
- The way of work with protected disks can be fully automated by using Automounting disk’s technology. To mount the protected disk an appropriate token or smart card should be connected.
- User interface and documentation was improved noticeably. The First Launch Wizard allows user to start working with StrongDisk Pro 3.0 immediately with no references to documentation.
The trial-version of StrongDisk Pro 3.0 is available in Download section.